The dressage saddle is an elegantly designed mono panel saddle features a high quality grain leather and super soft panels allowing the saddle to mould to the horse's shape easily. This dressage saddle is designed with a deep calfskin covered seat to promote comfort and the in-built knee rolls allow the rider to enhance their position in the saddle.
With a fully adjustable tree and latex under panels this means that all saddles within the John Whitaker Saddle Collection are fully adjustable to any horse. For a rider like John who stables over fifty horses the adjustable tree is ideal for him to use on numerous horses of the same shape and the latex panels hold their shape and reduce the need for any flocking.
NOTE: ALL SADDLES THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK WILL TAKE 8-10 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
- Mono panel saddle
- Long dressage panels
- Short tree points for greater shoulder movement
- Made from high quality grain leather
- Raised knee block
- Straight cut
- Tonal trim and stitching
- Deep calfskin covered latex seat
- John Whitaker saddle pins
- Embossed JW logo
- John Whitaker cantle plaque
- Fully adjustable nylon tree
- Nylon tree reduces pressure along the horse's spine
- 2 year leather guarantee against defect
- Available in black
- 17", 17.5" or 18" available in narrow, medium, wide or extra wide