The mono panel Event Saddle is the ideal for any eventer. With raised calfskin knee and back blocks this allows the rider's leg to stay in position when jumping or riding banks. The shorter panels gain more contact between the horse and rider for a close contact and the two grain leathers used on the saddle helps allows for comfort and durability to this saddle.
With a fully adjustable tree and latex under panels this means that all saddles within the John Whitaker Saddle Collection are fully adjustable to any horse. For a rider like John who stables over fifty horses the adjustable tree is ideal for him to use on numerous horses of the same shape and the latex panels hold their shape and reduce the need for any flocking.
NOTE: ALL SADDLES THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK WILL TAKE 8-10 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
- Mono panel saddle
- Short panels
- Forward cut
- Embossed JW logo
- Short tree points for greater shoulder movement
- Made from high quality leather
- Raised large knee and back blocks
- Contrast trim and stitching
- Calfskin covered latex seat
- John Whitaker saddle pins
- John Whitaker cantle plaque
- Fully adjustable nylon tree
- Nylon tree reduces pressure along the horse's spine
- 2 year leather guarantee against defect
- Available in black or havana
- 17", 17.5" or 18" available in narrow, medium or wide